Thursday, June 25, 2009

LIFE OF DEATH

Death lives on
In those living,
Like a loss
Breathing forever

Like a pit
Living to tell the tale
Of the mud that was,
Like a black hole
That doesnt exist
And proves it is.

Its the negation
Of everything that is,
And yet it is!
Its the loss
Of that that was,
Thus it gains!

Its gone now -
the moment that was.
The presence of now
Reminds me of the absence of
the moment that was.
Death thus lives on
And I continue to die
Every moment of
the moment that is.

I remember
as I die now,
When I died last
I lived on forever
with the memory of that, which
I remember now.

While I live now
remembering memories
memorising remebrances,
to remember when I live,
I wait to die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Deep... yet barely sinking in.
Detached... yet heartfelt.
Numbing... like death... that never comes.

Nice!!