Sunday, March 11, 2007

Water(2007)...An empty Bubble! My review of the film

An awaited fireball
Falls through the sky
I rush to catch it
Before the flame could die

I had been told
By the Gods who knew
That the dawn was coming
For the sky beheld skew

The hue was set
Apt for the arrival
Since it had went through much
Struggling for survival

The moment had come
And it was time to rise
If it did not hold your breath
You won’t be enough wise

For it had all the red
That the eye possibly sees
It seemed a firm pressed shirt
Without a crease

I couldn’t resist
I couldn’t hold
I begin to dig in
Me, being the strong and bold

I went on digging
And am still not sure
Whether I am at the crust
Or I have found the core

I find myself hanging
In an empty fireball
Is this what they think
Is dark, handsome and tall?

No comments: